For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pesto Chicken Flatbread Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
Four ingredients equal pure deliciousness.
|1/2 cup pesto|
|1 cup diced cooked chicken|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread half of the pesto on each flatbread.
- Split the diced chicken in half and place on top of the pesto.
- Sprinkle an even amount of the mozzarella cheese over the chicken.
- Transfer the flatbreads on the baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven, fold in half and enjoy!