For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Sockeye Salmon with Citrus Glaze
Rate this Recipe
A simple salmon recipe that's incredibly tasty.
|2 lb. sockeye salmon, pin bones removed|
|1/3 cup dark brown sugar|
|2 tablespoon lemon zest|
|2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Position a rack in the oven 3 inches from the broiler. Line a half sheet pan with aluminum foil and place the salmon on the pan.
- Place the sugar, zest, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a small food processor and process for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Evenly spread the mixture onto the salmon and allow to sit for 45 minutes, at room temperature.
- Turn the oven on to the high broiler setting. Once hot, place the salmon into the oven and broil for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and allow to rest, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >