For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Sockeye Salmon with Citrus Glaze
Rate this Recipe
A simple salmon recipe that's incredibly tasty.
|2 lb. sockeye salmon, pin bones removed|
|1/3 cup dark brown sugar|
|2 tablespoon lemon zest|
|2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Position a rack in the oven 3 inches from the broiler. Line a half sheet pan with aluminum foil and place the salmon on the pan.
- Place the sugar, zest, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a small food processor and process for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Evenly spread the mixture onto the salmon and allow to sit for 45 minutes, at room temperature.
- Turn the oven on to the high broiler setting. Once hot, place the salmon into the oven and broil for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and allow to rest, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >