For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Easy Skillet-Cooked Steak Fajitas
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Delectable Pumpkin Bread
Rate this Recipe
Serves 3 loaves
Homestyle bread that's mouthwateringly good.
|1 can pumpkin puree, 15 oz.|
|3 cups sugar|
|1 cup vegetable oil|
|2/3 cup water|
|3 1/2 cups flour, more for sprinkling|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cloves|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1 1/2 teaspoons salt|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 3 bread loaf pans with cooking spray and sprinkle with flour. Set pans aside.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, vegetable oil and water in a mixing bowl. Mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Add flour-spice mixture into the pumpkin mixture. Mix until blended.
- Spoon bater into the three greased and floured loaf pans. Place pans in oven and bake for about 50-60 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >