For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken With Black Bean Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Simple to prepare with big flavors.
|2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips|
|1/8 teaspoon black pepper|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 red bell pepper, chopped|
|1 onion, chopped|
|2 tablespoons black bean sauce|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|1 teaspoon corn starch|
- Combine the teriyaki sauce and garlic in a bowl. Once mixed together add the chicken. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into a large skillet, bring to high heat. Once hot, add the red pepper and onion. Cook until tender, stirring constantly.
- Remove the vegetables and transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining vegetable oil to the pan. Place marinated chicken into the pan, then drizzle black bean sauce over top.
- Cook until the chicken for about 7 minutes. Flip chicken and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add vegetables back into pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken stock into a bowl and add cornstarch. Mix together well, then pour over the chicken, coating evenly.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >