For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves Yields 1 Dozen Muffins
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|3 tsp. baking powder|
|1/2 tsp. salt|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/3 cup vegetable oil|
|3 Tbsp. lime juice|
|2 tsp. lime zest|
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oil, lime juice and zest; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring from pan to a wire rack.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >