For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Lovers Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Who can resist triple chocolate brownies?
|3 sticks unsalted butter|
|12 oz dark chocolate morsels|
|1/2 cup white chocolate morsels|
|1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels|
|1 3/4 cups sugar|
|1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 teaspoons powdered sugar, for garnish|
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a large baking tin with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a large pan over low heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together with sugar and vanilla extract.
- Allow the chocolate mixture to cool, then add the egg/sugar mixture and beat well.
- Fold in flour and salt and stir in the white chocolate and semisweet chocolate. Beat to combine then pour the mixture into baking tin.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes. The top should be a paler brown and a little flaky.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into squares and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >