For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Garlic and Lemon Linguine Shrimp Scampi
Rate this Recipe
Rich and oh so delicious!
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|Zest of lemon|
|1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes|
|4 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|3/4 lb linguine|
|1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 lemon, sliced thin, halved|
|3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley|
- Fill pot with water. Bring pot to a boil. Add linguine and cook until pasta is tender. Drain water and return pasta to the pot.
- As pasta is cooking, bring saute pan to medium heat. Melt butter then add olive oil.
- Add minced garlic, saute for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp to pan, season with salt and pepper. Cook shrimp until it turns pink, flip and cook other side. Once shrimp is pink, use tongs to remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice, red pepper flakes, lemon zest, lemon slices and parsley to saute pan. Stir ingredients together.
- Pour saute pan ingredients into linguine pasta, toss together.
- Spoon seasoned pasta onto serving plates, top with shrimp.