For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
4-Ingredient Hazelnut Cookies
Rate this Recipe
A tasty and nutty cookie with minimal ingredients.
|1/3 cup sugar|
|1 egg white|
|2/3 cup hazelnuts|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
- Heat oven to 180° F.
- Arrange hazelnuts on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool. Gently rub hazelnut skins off.
- Pour hazelnuts in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Heat oven to 275° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine salt and egg white in a small bowl. Use electric mixer and beat until stiff peaks are formed.
- Slowly fold in hazelnuts and sugar.
- Spoon cookie batter onto baking sheet. Arrange about 2 inches apart.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool on wire rack and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >