For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Ingenious Miniature PB&J Cupcakes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 35 mini-cupcakes
How can the classic combination of peanut butter and jelly be even better? Make it in a bite size cupcake!
|1 cup sugar|
|1 cup buttermilk|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/4 cups cake flour|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup canola oil|
|4 cups peanut Butter-buttercream frosting, (add PB to existing frosting)|
|1/2 cup flour|
|2 tablespoons unsalted butter, (melted)|
|1 egg white|
|3/4 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 1/2 cups jelly, (grape, more for garnish)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Put liners into mini muffin tin.
- Sift sugar, salt, both flours and baking soda in a bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk together oil and butter. Add egg, vanilla, buttermilk and egg white.
- Whisk until evenly mixed. Add ingredients to sugar and flour mix.
- Fill each liner with mix, 3/4 full and bake for 15 minutes. Let cupcake cool.
- Add 1 tablespoon of jelly to each cupcake. Add frosting on top of jelly. Ready to serve!
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >