For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Cowboy Beef Stew
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Great Greek Salad
Rate this Recipe
A super flavorful and enjoyable salad that's great any time of the day!
|1 head romaine lettuce, (rinsed, dried and torn)|
|1/2 cup parsley, (fresh, chopped)|
|2 tomatoes, (rinsed, dried and cubed)|
|1 cucumber, (rinsed, peeled, seeded and sliced)|
|1 tablespoon mint leaves, (fresh ,chopped)|
|1/4 cup kalamata olives, (pitted and chopped)|
|1/2 cup feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|3 cloves garlic|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup lemon juice, (fresh)|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Top with the olives and cheese.
- Serve dressing with salad.
- To make the dressing, pulse garlic, pepper and salt in a food processor until chopped.
- Add the lemon juice; pulse three times.
- With the food processor running, slowly and steadily pour the oil through the food chute and process until smooth. Serve with Great Greek Salad.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >