For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated and Grilled Sirloin Steaks
Rate this Recipe
Take great flavor to the table with soy sauce and honey marinated steaks.
|3 lb. sirloin steak|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons white wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup honey|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic and black pepper.
- Put steaks in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Add marinade to bag, seal shut, and turn to coat. Place bag inside a pan in case of leaks. Set pan in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, remove pan from refrigerator and allow steaks to come to room temperature. If you remove steaks from the bag, make sure to reserve marinade.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Rub grates with cooking oil.
- Set steaks on grill and cook for 6 minutes. Turn steaks with tongs and cook for 6 minutes more or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- While steaks are grilling, pour marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sauce thickens.
- Remove steaks from grill and allow to rest for five minutes before serving. Serve with sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >