For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Cajun Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
Shake things up with this spicy appetizer.
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce|
|2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon parsley, dried|
|1/4 cup onion, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/2 cup spicy barbecue sauce|
|1/2 cup peach preserves|
- Preheat an oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg.
- Form the mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until there is no pink left in the middle.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce and peach preserves. When meatballs are done, place in a serving dish and cover with the barbecue sauce mixture.
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >