For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Cajun Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
Shake things up with this spicy appetizer.
|1 lb. ground beef|
|1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce|
|2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning|
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon parsley, dried|
|1/4 cup onion, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/2 cup spicy barbecue sauce|
|1/2 cup peach preserves|
- Preheat an oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg.
- Form the mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until there is no pink left in the middle.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce and peach preserves. When meatballs are done, place in a serving dish and cover with the barbecue sauce mixture.