For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Red Curry Thai Noodles
Rate this Recipe
On the table in just 15 minutes!
|16 oz brown rice noodles|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 can full fat coconut milk, 13.5 oz.|
|2 teaspoons honey|
|4 tablespoons Thai red curry paste|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons tomato paste|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1 teaspoon cornstarch|
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a pot, combine the olive oil, ginger and garlic. Saute until the garlic is golden brown.
- Add the coconut milk, honey, curry paste, soy sauce, tomato paste, lime juice, salt and pepper to the pot. Whisk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil then whisk in the corn starch. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles to the sauce and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon onto serving plates and enjoy!