For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Pecan Sirloin Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Sweet, Savory and nutty, the taste trifecta!
|2 tablespoons butter|
|4 sirloin pork chops|
|2 apples, your choice, chopped|
|1/2 cup chopped pecans|
|1/4 cup packed brown sugar|
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium.
- Place pork chops into the skillet and cook for 2 minutes and then flip.
- Place the chopped apples and chopped pecans on top of the pork chops. Sprinkle brown sugar over pecans, apples and pork chops.
- Cover and cook for an additional 6 minutes.
- Transfer pork chops to serving plates. Spoon apples and pecans over top and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >