For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinnamon Apple Bread
Rate this Recipe
The iconic flavors of Fall in a sweet bread.
|1 1/2 cups flour, more for flouring pan|
|1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon|
|1/2 cup light brown sugar|
|2/3 cup sugar|
|1/2 cup unsalted butter|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1 red apple, peeled and diced|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray then sprinkle with flour.
- Combine cinnamon and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar and butter. Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs to the butter mix and blend until well combined.
- Pour in 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder and milk. Mix until combined.
- Pour half of the batter into the loaf pan. Top with half of the diced apples. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon/brown sugar mix over the apples. Pour in the remaining batter. Top with the remaining apples and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon/brown sugar mix.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan to completely cool.
|Course:||Breakfast, Brunch, Snack|