For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 cups
The all-time favorite dip for every event!
|8 oz. cream cheese, softened|
|1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped|
|10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry|
|2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided|
|4 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, grated anddivided|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|Bread pieces, for serving|
|Chips, for serving|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheeses, sour cream, artichoke hearts, spinach, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, garlic and black pepper.
- Spoon into a medium quart baking dish.
- Top 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with bread or chips.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >