T-bone Steaks with Mushroom Bacon Sauce
One of the easiest steaks to prepare from start to finish.
|1/4 cup water |
|2 t-bone steaks, (8 oz.) |
|8 oz sliced mushrooms |
|1 teaspoon brown sugar |
|5 slices bacon, (cut into 1/4-inch pieces) |
|1/4 cup A1 sauce |
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add bacon and cook until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towels to drain. Reserve bacon grease.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Combine brown sugar, bacon pieces, water and steak sauce in the skillet with mushrooms. Mix together well.
- Bring skillet to a boil then reduce to medium-low. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Arrange steaks on a pan, place in oven and broil for 14-16 minutes.
- Pour mushroom sauce over steaks and enjoy.