Marinated Pork Chops
Seasoned, marinated and absolutely delicious.
|3/4 cup vegetable oil |
|1/3 cup soy sauce |
|1/4 cup vinegar |
|2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce |
|1 tablespoon lemon juice |
|1 tablespoon mustard |
|1 teaspoon salt |
|1 teaspoon pepper |
|1 clove garlic, (minced) |
|6 pork chops |
|2 tablespoons cooking oil |
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. Evenly coat pork chops.
- Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Pour oil in skillet.
- Once hot, place pork chops in skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes per side.
- Once evenly cooked, turn heat off, place lid on top and let the pork chops simmer for 6-8 minutes.