Crispy Fried Potato Strips
Try these tasty alternatives to French fries.
| Kosher salt, (to taste) |
| Rosemary, (fresh, chopped) |
|1 Russet potato |
| Parmesan cheese, (grated) |
|1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, (more if needed) |
- Peel the potato into strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Coat the bottom of a Dutch oven with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Turn heat to medium-high.
- Once the Dutch oven is hot, add potato strips, 6 at a time.
- Fry until browned with crispy edges. Flip once and cook additional minute. Repeat until all strips are cooked. Add more oil if needed.
- Place cooked potato strips on a paper towel. Season with Kosher salt while hot.
- Sprinkle rosemary and grated Parmesan cheese over the potato strips.