Chocolate Dipped Graham Crackers with Ground Candy Canes
A holiday treat that combines many childhood favorites.
|4 peppermint candy canes, (finely crushed) |
|11 oz milk chocolate |
|24 graham cracker squares |
|11 oz white chocolate |
- Place milk chocolate and white chocolate into separate saucepans. Melt milk chocolate first, on low heat.
- Pour melted chocolates into two separate small bowls.
- Dip half of the graham cracker square into milk chocolate. Place graham squares onto parchment paper, let cool and harden for at least 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining crackers.
- As milk chocolate is hardened on crackers, melt white chocolate on low heat.
- Dip other half of graham squares into white chocolate. Place on parchment paper, sprinkle crushed peppermint on white chocolate half. Let harden completely.