Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Muffins
A delightfully sweet and perfectly spiced recipe that combines the flavors of fall.
|1/4 teaspoon salt |
|2 eggs |
|3/4 teaspoon baking powder |
|1/2 cup chocolate chips |
|1/4 cup water |
|3/4 cup sugar |
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda |
|1/4 cup vegetable oil |
|1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon |
|1 1/2 cups flour |
|3/4 cup canned pumpkin |
| Cooking spray |
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease then flour the insides of a muffin pan.
- Combine oil, eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Pour in water and add canned pumpkin.
- In another mixing bowl, combine baking powder, salt, flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Mix dry mix with wet mix, then add chocolate chips and stir well.
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.