Ham and Almond Stuffing
Spruce up your boxed stuffing with this amazing recipe.
|1 box premade stuffing |
|1/4 cup butter, (melted) |
|1/2 lb ham, (precooked, diced) |
|1 cup chicken stock |
|1/4 cup almond slivers |
|1 onion, (chopped, caramelized) |
|1/2 cup apple cider |
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir together apple cider, melted butter and chicken stock.
- Pour stuffing into a medium mixing bowl. Pour butter mixture over stuffing, cover and toss well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together ham, almond slivers and onion. Add to stuffing and toss.
- Pour stuffing mixture into a baking dish. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.