Cinco de Mayo Pork Tacos with Pineapple
You're going to love the flavor combination of pork and pineapple!
|1 1/4 lb. pork tenderloin |
|1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce, plus 2 teaspoons |
|3 cups diced fresh pineapple |
|1/2 teaspoon salt |
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper |
|8 corn tortillas, warmed |
- Sprinkle pork with 1 tablespoon of the pepper sauce; rub all over pork. Refrigerate pork for at least 1 hour.
- In a bowl, combine pineapple and remaining 2 teaspoons of pepper sauce; set aside.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Season pork with salt and black pepper and then grill for about 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached. Turn pork once during cooking time. Let pork rest for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Heat tortillas before serving with pork and pineapple.