Cajun Appetizer Meatballs
Shake things up with this sweet and spicy dish.
|1 pound ground beef |
|1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce |
|2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning |
|1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce |
|1 tablespoon parsley, dried |
|1/4 cup onion, finely chopped |
|1/4 cup bread crumbs |
|1/4 cup milk |
|1 egg |
|1/2 cup barbeque sauce |
|1/2 cup peach preserves |
- Preheat an oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg.
- Form the mixture into 1 1/2 inch meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the middle.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbeque sauce and peach preserves. When meatballs are done, place in a serving dish and cover with the barbeque sauce mixture.