For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Steak Street Tacos with Spicy Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Small size with big flavor!
|1 1/2 lb beef flat iron steak|
|1/2 cup Italian dressing|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|12 street taco tortillas, warmed|
|1 package shredded Mexican cheese blend, 8 oz.|
|Spicy salsa, for garnish|
- Combine Italian dressing, lime juice, honey, ground cumin and chili powder in a mixing bowl.
- Cut steak into cubes. Place steak in a resealable bag and pour marinade over top. Close bag and let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade and discard the marinade.
- Heat pan to medium heat. Add half of the beef and cook for about 2 minutes, until beef is no longer pink. Repeat with remaining steak.
- Evenly divide steak among the tortillas. Top with spicy salsa and shredded cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Prepare a Special Meal for Your Sweetheart
Worried about Valentine's Day dinner? Are you making your sweetheart a special dinner? What will you make? Here are a few recipe ideas to get you started. From main courses to a dessert and cocktail. View Recipes >