For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sour Cream Biscuits
Rate this Recipe
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|2 cups sour cream|
|2 cups sifted flour|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- In a small bowl, combine the beaten egg and sour cream.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg and sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended.
- Spoon mixture onto a heavily floured surface and cut into biscuits. Place biscuits on a well-greased sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until done.
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >