For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sour Cream Biscuits
Rate this Recipe
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
|2 cups sour cream|
|2 cups sifted flour|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- In a small bowl, combine the beaten egg and sour cream.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg and sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended.
- Spoon mixture onto a heavily floured surface and cut into biscuits. Place biscuits on a well-greased sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until done.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >