For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Four Cheese Baked Pasta
Rate this Recipe
A cheese-lovers dream come true.
|16 oz ziti noodles|
|10 oz Alfredo sauce|
|8 oz sour cream|
|2 eggs, lightly beaten|
|1 sprig parsley, chopped|
|15 oz ricotta cheese|
|1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese|
|1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook ziti noodles until tender, drain water and place back in pot.
- Combine Alfredo sauce and sour cream in a bowl, pour sauce mix over ziti and stir together.
- Place half of the sauced ziti in a large baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, parsley, ricotta and parmesan cheeses. Pour cheese mixture into baking dish, coating evenly.
- Spoon in remaining ziti over cheese mixture. Sprinkle Mozzarella over ziti.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cut into 8 slices and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >