For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Rate this Recipe
A great choice to enjoy while watching the game.
|1 cup flour|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/2 cup buttermilk|
|2 boneless, skinlesschicken breasts, halved|
|1 cup canola oil|
|1/2 cup hot pepper sauce|
|1 stick butter, melted|
|4 tortillas, 10 inch|
|1 cup shredded lettuce|
|2/3 cup chopped tomatoes|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing|
- Place flour, salt and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Put buttermilk in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk, and then coat in flour mixture. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add chicken to skillet, and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side. Drain chicken on paper towels, and then cut chicken into strips.
- Combine hot pepper sauce and butter in a small bowl. Dip chicken strips into mixture, coating completely.
- Evenly divide chicken in the center of tortillas. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with blue cheese salad dressing. Roll tortillas up and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >