For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Rate this Recipe
A great choice to enjoy while watching the game.
|1 cup flour|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/2 cup buttermilk|
|2 boneless, skinlesschicken breasts, halved|
|1 cup canola oil|
|1/2 cup hot pepper sauce|
|1 stick butter, melted|
|4 tortillas, 10 inch|
|1 cup shredded lettuce|
|2/3 cup chopped tomatoes|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing|
- Place flour, salt and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Put buttermilk in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk, and then coat in flour mixture. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add chicken to skillet, and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side. Drain chicken on paper towels, and then cut chicken into strips.
- Combine hot pepper sauce and butter in a small bowl. Dip chicken strips into mixture, coating completely.
- Evenly divide chicken in the center of tortillas. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with blue cheese salad dressing. Roll tortillas up and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >