For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Teriyaki King Salmon
Rate this Recipe
|3 Tbsp. oil|
|3 Tbsp. soy sauce|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced|
|2 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced|
|4 4 to 6 oz. each Alaskan king salmon fillets|
|1 12" x 18"sheet heavy duty aluminum foil|
- Combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in a shallow baking dish.
- Set salmon fillets in dish; turn fillets several times, to coat.
- Place the baking dish in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium hot heat.
- Carefully place foil sheet on grill rack.
- Remove fillets from marinade and cook on the foil sheet for 6 to 12 minutes total, or until meat flakes easily and is evenly colored. Turn fillets once during cooking time. Do not overcook.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >