For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Teriyaki King Salmon
Rate this Recipe
|3 Tbsp. oil|
|3 Tbsp. soy sauce|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced|
|2 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced|
|4 4 to 6 oz. each Alaskan king salmon fillets|
|1 12" x 18"sheet heavy duty aluminum foil|
- Combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in a shallow baking dish.
- Set salmon fillets in dish; turn fillets several times, to coat.
- Place the baking dish in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium hot heat.
- Carefully place foil sheet on grill rack.
- Remove fillets from marinade and cook on the foil sheet for 6 to 12 minutes total, or until meat flakes easily and is evenly colored. Turn fillets once during cooking time. Do not overcook.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >