For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Teriyaki King Salmon
Rate this Recipe
|3 Tbsp. oil|
|3 Tbsp. soy sauce|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced|
|2 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced|
|4 4 to 6 oz. each Alaskan king salmon fillets|
|1 12" x 18"sheet heavy duty aluminum foil|
- Combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in a shallow baking dish.
- Set salmon fillets in dish; turn fillets several times, to coat.
- Place the baking dish in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium hot heat.
- Carefully place foil sheet on grill rack.
- Remove fillets from marinade and cook on the foil sheet for 6 to 12 minutes total, or until meat flakes easily and is evenly colored. Turn fillets once during cooking time. Do not overcook.
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >