For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Teriyaki King Salmon
Rate this Recipe
|3 Tbsp. oil|
|3 Tbsp. soy sauce|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced|
|2 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced|
|4 4 to 6 oz. each Alaskan king salmon fillets|
|1 12" x 18"sheet heavy duty aluminum foil|
- Combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in a shallow baking dish.
- Set salmon fillets in dish; turn fillets several times, to coat.
- Place the baking dish in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium hot heat.
- Carefully place foil sheet on grill rack.
- Remove fillets from marinade and cook on the foil sheet for 6 to 12 minutes total, or until meat flakes easily and is evenly colored. Turn fillets once during cooking time. Do not overcook.
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >