For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp. baking powder|
|1 tsp. baking soda|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/8 tsp. salt|
|2 cups buttermilk|
|1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted|
|1 tsp. vanilla extract|
|1 cup brandied dried apricot jam|
|1/2 cup whipped cream|
- This recipe is courtesy of Wolfgang Puck, with some modifications Heat an electric griddle or stove top griddle or heavy pan over medium high heat.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in the buttermilk, the melted butter and the vanilla extract.
- Quickly whisk in the flour mixture and stir until it is combined. Ladle the batter onto the griddle by tablespoons for small, 2" pancakes.
- Cook until bubbles break through and turn over.
- Cook another 30 seconds to a minute, until nicely browned on the other side and transfer to a plate.
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >