For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp. baking powder|
|1 tsp. baking soda|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/8 tsp. salt|
|2 cups buttermilk|
|1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted|
|1 tsp. vanilla extract|
|1 cup brandied dried apricot jam|
|1/2 cup whipped cream|
- This recipe is courtesy of Wolfgang Puck, with some modifications Heat an electric griddle or stove top griddle or heavy pan over medium high heat.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in the buttermilk, the melted butter and the vanilla extract.
- Quickly whisk in the flour mixture and stir until it is combined. Ladle the batter onto the griddle by tablespoons for small, 2" pancakes.
- Cook until bubbles break through and turn over.
- Cook another 30 seconds to a minute, until nicely browned on the other side and transfer to a plate.
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >