For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Philly Steak Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
A truly delightful classic that's always a crowd favorite!
|sandwich steak, thin sliced|
|3 Tbsp. butter|
|onion, sliced thin|
|green pepper, sliced thin|
|2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese|
|1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated|
|1/2 tsp. garlic salt|
|1/4 tsp. black pepper|
- Melt butter in large skillet. Saute onion and green pepper just until tender.
- While onion mixture is cooking, combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Remove cooked onion and peppers from skillet and set aside.
- Add steaks and fry on both sides.
- When steaks are cooked, top them with onions and peppers and then cheese mixture.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Serve hot on fresh bread or roll.
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >