For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Philly Steak Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
A truly delightful classic that's always a crowd favorite!
|sandwich steak, thin sliced|
|3 Tbsp. butter|
|onion, sliced thin|
|green pepper, sliced thin|
|2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese|
|1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated|
|1/2 tsp. garlic salt|
|1/4 tsp. black pepper|
- Melt butter in large skillet. Saute onion and green pepper just until tender.
- While onion mixture is cooking, combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Remove cooked onion and peppers from skillet and set aside.
- Add steaks and fry on both sides.
- When steaks are cooked, top them with onions and peppers and then cheese mixture.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted. Serve hot on fresh bread or roll.
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >