For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Rate this Recipe
Beat the summer heat with this refreshing drink.
|4 cups water|
|2 cup sugar|
|2 cups fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish|
|1 quart prepared lemonade|
|1 bottle sparkling water, 750 ml.|
- Add water, sugar and raspberries to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and allow mixture to cook for 15 minutes.
- Strain raspberry mixture through a sieve; press lightly on berries. Discard solids in sieve.
- Allow raspberry syrup to completely cool.
- Place raspberry syrup and prepared lemonade in a large pitcher; stir.
- Pour raspberry lemonade evenly into 16 ice-filled drinking glasses then top each glass with sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >