For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Rate this Recipe
Beat the summer heat with this refreshing drink.
|4 cups water|
|2 cup sugar|
|2 cups fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish|
|1 quart prepared lemonade|
|1 bottle sparkling water, 750 ml.|
- Add water, sugar and raspberries to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and allow mixture to cook for 15 minutes.
- Strain raspberry mixture through a sieve; press lightly on berries. Discard solids in sieve.
- Allow raspberry syrup to completely cool.
- Place raspberry syrup and prepared lemonade in a large pitcher; stir.
- Pour raspberry lemonade evenly into 16 ice-filled drinking glasses then top each glass with sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >