For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Rate this Recipe
Beat the summer heat with this refreshing drink.
|4 cups water|
|2 cup sugar|
|2 cups fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish|
|1 quart prepared lemonade|
|1 bottle sparkling water, 750 ml.|
- Add water, sugar and raspberries to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and allow mixture to cook for 15 minutes.
- Strain raspberry mixture through a sieve; press lightly on berries. Discard solids in sieve.
- Allow raspberry syrup to completely cool.
- Place raspberry syrup and prepared lemonade in a large pitcher; stir.
- Pour raspberry lemonade evenly into 16 ice-filled drinking glasses then top each glass with sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >