For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Rate this Recipe
Beat the summer heat with this refreshing drink.
|4 cups water|
|2 cup sugar|
|2 cups fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish|
|1 quart prepared lemonade|
|1 bottle sparkling water, 750 ml.|
- Add water, sugar and raspberries to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and allow mixture to cook for 15 minutes.
- Strain raspberry mixture through a sieve; press lightly on berries. Discard solids in sieve.
- Allow raspberry syrup to completely cool.
- Place raspberry syrup and prepared lemonade in a large pitcher; stir.
- Pour raspberry lemonade evenly into 16 ice-filled drinking glasses then top each glass with sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >