For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Rate this Recipe
Beat the summer heat with this refreshing drink.
|4 cups water|
|2 cup sugar|
|2 cups fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish|
|1 quart prepared lemonade|
|1 bottle sparkling water, 750 ml.|
- Add water, sugar and raspberries to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and allow mixture to cook for 15 minutes.
- Strain raspberry mixture through a sieve; press lightly on berries. Discard solids in sieve.
- Allow raspberry syrup to completely cool.
- Place raspberry syrup and prepared lemonade in a large pitcher; stir.
- Pour raspberry lemonade evenly into 16 ice-filled drinking glasses then top each glass with sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >