For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Broccoli-Cheddar Quiches
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups broccoli florets|
|2 large eggs|
|2 large egg yolks|
|1 cup milk|
|1 cup heavy cream|
|1 cup cheddar, grated|
|1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg|
|1/2 tsp. salt|
|1/2 tsp. black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Grease 8 cups in a 12 cup muffin tin; set aside.
- Add 1 inch of water to a large saucepan then set a steamer basket into saucepan. Set broccoli florets in steamer basket, cover saucepan then turn heat to high. Cook broccoli for about 5 to 6 minutes, until just tender. Allow broccoli to slightly cool then chop into small pieces.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together eggs, egg yolks, milk and cream. Add cheese, nutmeg, salt and black pepper; stir to combine. Add chopped broccoli; stir to combine.
- Place muffin tin on baking sheet then spoon egg mixture into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup. Bake for about 25 minutes, until no longer jiggly in center and browned. Allow quiches to slightly cool then run a knife around each quiche. To un-mold quiches put a clean baking sheet on top of muffin pan and invert. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >