For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Broccoli-Cheddar Quiches
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups broccoli florets|
|2 large eggs|
|2 large egg yolks|
|1 cup milk|
|1 cup heavy cream|
|1 cup cheddar, grated|
|1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg|
|1/2 tsp. salt|
|1/2 tsp. black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Grease 8 cups in a 12 cup muffin tin; set aside.
- Add 1 inch of water to a large saucepan then set a steamer basket into saucepan. Set broccoli florets in steamer basket, cover saucepan then turn heat to high. Cook broccoli for about 5 to 6 minutes, until just tender. Allow broccoli to slightly cool then chop into small pieces.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together eggs, egg yolks, milk and cream. Add cheese, nutmeg, salt and black pepper; stir to combine. Add chopped broccoli; stir to combine.
- Place muffin tin on baking sheet then spoon egg mixture into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup. Bake for about 25 minutes, until no longer jiggly in center and browned. Allow quiches to slightly cool then run a knife around each quiche. To un-mold quiches put a clean baking sheet on top of muffin pan and invert. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >