For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rigatoni with Italian Sausage
Rate this Recipe
A simple and delicious dish that's great any night of the week.
|1 lb. rigatoni pasta|
|1 1/2 lb. Italian sausage links|
|3 tablespoon olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 red pepper, trimmed, seeded and coarsely chopped|
|2 tablespoon chopped parsley|
|1 jar pasta sauce|
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside and keep warm.
- Cook sausage according to package directions, and then slice into coins; set aside and keep warm.
- Place olive oil and garlic into a large pan that is set over medium heat; saute for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped pepper to pan; saute until crisp-tender.
- Add cooked sausage and prepared pasta sauce to pan with peppers; heat until warm.
- Add cooked pasta to pan and stir to combine.
- Top with fresh parsley.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >