For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rigatoni with Italian Sausage
Rate this Recipe
A simple and delicious dish that's great any night of the week.
|16 oz. rigatoni pasta|
|20 oz. Italian sausage links|
|3 tablespoon olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|1 red pepper, (trimmed, seeded and coarsely chopped)|
|2 tablespoon parsley, (chopped)|
|1 jar pasta sauce|
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside and keep warm.
- Cook or grill sausage according to package directions, and then slice into coins; set aside and keep warm.
- Place olive oil and garlic into a large pan that is set over medium heat; saute for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped pepper to pan; saute until crisp-tender.
- Add cooked sausage and prepared pasta sauce to pan with peppers; heat until warm.
- Add cooked pasta to pan and stir to combine.
- Top with fresh parsley.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >