For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rigatoni with Italian Sausage
Rate this Recipe
A simple and delicious dish that's great any night of the week.
|16 oz. rigatoni pasta|
|20 oz. Italian sausage links|
|3 tablespoon olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|1 red pepper, (trimmed, seeded and coarsely chopped)|
|2 tablespoon parsley, (chopped)|
|1 jar pasta sauce|
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside and keep warm.
- Cook or grill sausage according to package directions, and then slice into coins; set aside and keep warm.
- Place olive oil and garlic into a large pan that is set over medium heat; saute for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped pepper to pan; saute until crisp-tender.
- Add cooked sausage and prepared pasta sauce to pan with peppers; heat until warm.
- Add cooked pasta to pan and stir to combine.
- Top with fresh parsley.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >