For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rigatoni with Italian Sausage
Rate this Recipe
A simple and delicious dish that's great any night of the week.
|16 oz. rigatoni pasta|
|20 oz. Italian sausage links|
|3 tablespoon olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|1 red pepper, (trimmed, seeded and coarsely chopped)|
|2 tablespoon parsley, (chopped)|
|1 jar pasta sauce|
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; set aside and keep warm.
- Cook or grill sausage according to package directions, and then slice into coins; set aside and keep warm.
- Place olive oil and garlic into a large pan that is set over medium heat; saute for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped pepper to pan; saute until crisp-tender.
- Add cooked sausage and prepared pasta sauce to pan with peppers; heat until warm.
- Add cooked pasta to pan and stir to combine.
- Top with fresh parsley.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >