For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Beef and Gravy
Rate this Recipe
Each bite is mouthwateringly delicious.
|2 lb beef round roast|
|2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 10.5 oz.|
|3/4 cup milk|
|3/4 cup water|
|1/2 cup flour|
|1/2 stick butter|
- Mix together the soup, milk and water in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place butter in a skillet and melt butter on low heat.
- Cut beef into small chunks. Coat the beef with flour.
- Bring skillet to medium heat. Place beef in the skillet and brown.
- Transfer the beef to a slow cooker. Pour soup mixture over the beef.
- Place lid on slow cooker, set to high and cook for 4 hours.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >