For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
Rate this Recipe
Bordering between dessert and snack.
|1 cups flour|
|1/2 tsp. baking powder|
|1/2 tsp. baking soda|
|1/4 tsp. kosher salt|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1 tsp. vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted|
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Set aside. In another bowl combine the butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the ingredients together, about 4 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, stir in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Add the hazelnuts and stir until just combined. Using a tablespoon measure, spoon out the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet, spacing the mounds about 4 inches apart.
- Use the tines of a fork to flatten the cookie dough.
- Bake until lightly golden around the edges, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and let cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >