For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
Rate this Recipe
|1 cups all-purpose flour|
|1/2 tsp. baking powder|
|1/2 tsp. baking soda|
|1/4 tsp. kosher salt|
|1/2 cup butter, softened|
|1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1 tsp. vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F. In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Set aside. In another bowl combine the butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the ingredients together, about 4 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, stir in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Add the hazelnuts and stir until just combined. Using a tablespoon measure, spoon out the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet, spacing the mounds about 4 inches apart.
- Use the tines of a fork to flatten the cookie dough.
- Bake until lightly golden around the edges, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and let cool.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >