For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
Rate this Recipe
Bordering between dessert and snack.
|1 cups flour|
|1/2 tsp. baking powder|
|1/2 tsp. baking soda|
|1/4 tsp. kosher salt|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1 tsp. vanilla extract|
|3/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted|
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Set aside. In another bowl combine the butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the ingredients together, about 4 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, stir in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Add the hazelnuts and stir until just combined. Using a tablespoon measure, spoon out the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet, spacing the mounds about 4 inches apart.
- Use the tines of a fork to flatten the cookie dough.
- Bake until lightly golden around the edges, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and let cool.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >