For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pan-fried Honey Mustard Chicken breasts
Rate this Recipe
Crunchy, tangy and totally delicious.
|1/4 cup Dijon mustard|
|1/2 cup honey|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|2 cups panko flakes|
|2 boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|2 teaspoons salt|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Pour vegetable oil into a skillet. Bring skillet to medium-high heat.
- Combine Dijon mustard, honey and minced garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Stir together panko flakes and salt in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in mustard mixture, then in panko flakes.
- Place breaded chicken breasts in hot skillet, frying on one side for about 5 minutes. Flip breasts over and transfer the chicken in the skillet to the oven, bake 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >