For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Apples with Ice Cream
Rate this Recipe
A fantastic blend of sweet and creamy.
|8 Gala apples, halved|
|4 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|1/2 cup candied pecans, chopped|
|1/3 cup light brown sugar|
|butter pecan ice cream|
- Remove the cores from the apples and discard.
- Place the cored apples in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and combine with nuts and sugar in a small bowl.
- Divide the mixture among the apples, filling in the space left behind by the core.
- Bake the apples until tender, approximately 25 minutes. Serve warm with a scoop of butter pecan ice cream.