For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Apples with Ice Cream
Rate this Recipe
A fantastic blend of sweet and creamy.
|8 Gala apples, halved|
|4 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|1/2 cup candied pecans, chopped|
|1/3 cup light brown sugar|
|butter pecan ice cream|
- Remove the cores from the apples and discard.
- Place the cored apples in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and combine with nuts and sugar in a small bowl.
- Divide the mixture among the apples, filling in the space left behind by the core.
- Bake the apples until tender, approximately 25 minutes. Serve warm with a scoop of butter pecan ice cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >