For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Apples with Ice Cream
Rate this Recipe
A fantastic blend of sweet and creamy.
|8 Gala apples, rinsed and dried|
|4 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|1/2 cup candied pecans, chopped|
|1/3 cup light brown sugar|
|butter pecan ice cream|
- Remove the cores from the apples and discard.
- Place the cored apples in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and combine with nuts and sugar in a small bowl.
- Divide the mixture among the apples, filling in the space left behind by the core.
- Bake the apples until tender, approximately 25 minutes. Serve warm with a scoop of butter pecan ice cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >