For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
The perfect bite-sized treat.
|1 lb brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 cup butter, melted|
|2 1/2 cups flour|
|1 tablespoon vanilla extract|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Set sheet aside.
- Pour butter into a mixing bowl. Add vanilla extract and sugar and stir together. Add flour, salt and baking soda, stir together.
- Pour batter on baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >