For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Three Cheese Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Pizzeria quality pizza you can now make at home.
|1 pizza crust, 16 oz.|
|1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, pre-shredded|
|1 cup ricotta cheese|
|1/2 cup spinach, finely chopped|
|1/2 cup shallots, thinly sliced|
|1 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried|
|1/2 teaspoon red pepper, crushed|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 cup plum tomatoes, thinly sliced|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Combine Parmigiano-Reggiano, mozzarella and ricotta cheeses in a medium bowl. Spread cheese mixture over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge.
- Top with spinach, shallots, basil, garlic powder, oregano, red pepper, and black pepper.
- Place plum tomatoes on top of pizza, arranged in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove pizza to cutting board then slice and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >