For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Three Cheese Pizza
Rate this Recipe
Pizzeria quality pizza you can now make at home.
|1 pizza crust, 16 oz.|
|1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated|
|1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, pre-shredded|
|1 cup ricotta cheese|
|1/2 cup spinach, finely chopped|
|1/2 cup shallots, thinly sliced|
|1 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried|
|1/2 teaspoon red pepper, crushed|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 cup plum tomatoes, thinly sliced|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Combine Parmigiano-Reggiano, mozzarella and ricotta cheeses in a medium bowl. Spread cheese mixture over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge.
- Top with spinach, shallots, basil, garlic powder, oregano, red pepper, and black pepper.
- Place plum tomatoes on top of pizza, arranged in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove pizza to cutting board then slice and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >