For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Peanut Butter Crispy Treats
Rate this Recipe
Makes 12 Treats
|3 Tbsp. butter|
|4 cups miniature marshmallows|
|1/2 cup peanut butter|
|6 cups crisp rice cereal|
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until melted. Add crisp rice cereal and stir until thoroughly coated.
- Coat a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Using a buttered spatula, evenly press mixture into prepared pan. Let cool.
- Cut into 2" squares. Store for no more than 2 days at room temperature in an airtight container.
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >