For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Peanut Butter Crispy Treats
Rate this Recipe
Makes 12 Treats
|3 Tbsp. butter|
|4 cups miniature marshmallows|
|1/2 cup peanut butter|
|6 cups crisp rice cereal|
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until melted. Add crisp rice cereal and stir until thoroughly coated.
- Coat a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Using a buttered spatula, evenly press mixture into prepared pan. Let cool.
- Cut into 2" squares. Store for no more than 2 days at room temperature in an airtight container.