For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Peanut Butter Crispy Treats
Rate this Recipe
Makes 12 Treats
|3 Tbsp. butter|
|4 cups miniature marshmallows|
|1/2 cup peanut butter|
|6 cups crisp rice cereal|
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until melted. Add crisp rice cereal and stir until thoroughly coated.
- Coat a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Using a buttered spatula, evenly press mixture into prepared pan. Let cool.
- Cut into 2" squares. Store for no more than 2 days at room temperature in an airtight container.
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >