For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Peanut Butter Crispy Treats
Rate this Recipe
Makes 12 Treats
|3 Tbsp. butter|
|4 cups miniature marshmallows|
|1/2 cup peanut butter|
|6 cups crisp rice cereal|
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until melted. Add crisp rice cereal and stir until thoroughly coated.
- Coat a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Using a buttered spatula, evenly press mixture into prepared pan. Let cool.
- Cut into 2" squares. Store for no more than 2 days at room temperature in an airtight container.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >