For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crunchy Black Bean Tacos with Slaw and Feta
Rate this Recipe
|1 15 oz. can black beans, drained|
|1/2 tsp. ground cumin|
|1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice|
|5 tsp. olive oil, divided|
|2 cups coleslaw mix|
|2 green onions, chopped|
|1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped|
|Salt and black pepper|
|4 corn tortillas|
|1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled|
|Bottled hot sauce|
- Place beans and cumin in a small bowl; partially mash beans.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice and 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Add coleslaw, green onions and cilantro to bowl with olive oil; stir to combine and coat, then season slaw with salt and black pepper.
- Heat 3 teaspoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Set tortillas, in a single layer, in the skillet.
- Evenly divide bean mixture onto half of each tortilla and cook for 1 minute. Fold tacos in half and continue cooking about 1 minute per side, until golden brown.
- Serve tacos with slaw, feta and hot sauce.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >