For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crunchy Black Bean Tacos with Slaw and Feta
Rate this Recipe
|1 15 oz. can black beans, drained|
|1/2 tsp. ground cumin|
|1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice|
|5 tsp. olive oil, divided|
|2 cups coleslaw mix|
|2 green onions, chopped|
|1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped|
|Salt and black pepper|
|4 corn tortillas|
|1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled|
|Bottled hot sauce|
- Place beans and cumin in a small bowl; partially mash beans.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice and 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Add coleslaw, green onions and cilantro to bowl with olive oil; stir to combine and coat, then season slaw with salt and black pepper.
- Heat 3 teaspoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Set tortillas, in a single layer, in the skillet.
- Evenly divide bean mixture onto half of each tortilla and cook for 1 minute. Fold tacos in half and continue cooking about 1 minute per side, until golden brown.
- Serve tacos with slaw, feta and hot sauce.
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >