For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Steak Tacos With Spicy Pico De Gallo
Rate this Recipe
Don't let their small size fool you!
|2 lbs. beef shoulder top blade steaks, flat iron|
|12 5" diameter flour tortillas|
|Spicy Pico de Gallo, recipe follows|
|1 8 oz. package Mexican cheese blend, shredded|
|1/2 cup Italian dressing, prepared|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 Tbsp. honey|
|2 tsp. cumin, ground|
|1 tsp. chili powder|
- Cut beef steaks lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4" strips; set aside.
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place beef and marinade in food-safe plastic bag. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Heat pan over medium heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Repeat with remaining beef.
- Evenly divide beef strips over tortillas.
- Top with 1 tablespoon Spicy Pico de Gallo and 1 tablespoon cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >