For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Steak Tacos With Spicy Pico De Gallo
Rate this Recipe
Don't let their small size fool you!
|2 lbs. beef shoulder top blade steaks, flat iron|
|12 5" diameter flour tortillas|
|Spicy Pico de Gallo, recipe follows|
|1 8 oz. package Mexican cheese blend, shredded|
|1/2 cup Italian dressing, prepared|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 Tbsp. honey|
|2 tsp. cumin, ground|
|1 tsp. chili powder|
- Cut beef steaks lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4" strips; set aside.
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place beef and marinade in food-safe plastic bag. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- Heat pan over medium heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Repeat with remaining beef.
- Evenly divide beef strips over tortillas.
- Top with 1 tablespoon Spicy Pico de Gallo and 1 tablespoon cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >