For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Citrus Ginger Teriyaki Steak
Rate this Recipe
An irresistibly delicious steak dinner at your fingertips.
|1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1" thick|
|1/2 cup water|
|1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, prepared|
|1/3 cup orange marmalade|
|2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter|
|1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|2 teaspoons dark sesame oil|
- Combine marinade ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat, whisking just until blended. Remove from heat.
- Place steak and 1/3 cup marinade mixture in plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once. Reserve remaining marinade mixture for sauce.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil steak 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Meanwhile add water to reserved sauce in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Carve steak into slices. Serve steak with sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >