For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Citrus Ginger Teriyaki Steak
Rate this Recipe
An irresistibly delicious steak dinner at your fingertips.
|1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1" thick|
|1/2 cup water|
|1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, prepared|
|1/3 cup orange marmalade|
|2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter|
|1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|2 teaspoons dark sesame oil|
- Combine marinade ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat, whisking just until blended. Remove from heat.
- Place steak and 1/3 cup marinade mixture in plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once. Reserve remaining marinade mixture for sauce.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil steak 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Meanwhile add water to reserved sauce in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Carve steak into slices. Serve steak with sauce.