For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Citrus Ginger Teriyaki Steak
Rate this Recipe
An irresistibly delicious steak dinner at your fingertips.
|1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1" thick|
|1/2 cup water|
|1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, prepared|
|1/3 cup orange marmalade|
|2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter|
|1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|2 teaspoons dark sesame oil|
- Combine marinade ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat, whisking just until blended. Remove from heat.
- Place steak and 1/3 cup marinade mixture in plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once. Reserve remaining marinade mixture for sauce.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil steak 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Meanwhile add water to reserved sauce in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Carve steak into slices. Serve steak with sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >