For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chipotle Black Bean Pizza
Rate this Recipe
|2 8" pizza crusts, whole wheat or white, homemade or store bought|
|1/4 cup canned chipotle chilis in adobo sauce, chopped|
|2 cups black beans, cooked or canned|
|4 oz. goat or feta cheese, crumbled|
|1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|olive oil, for drizzling|
|Sea salt, for sprinkling|
|Sour cream, optional|
|avocado (optional), sliced|
- Preheat an oven to 475 degrees F.
- Place the pizza crusts onto a sheet pan drizzled with olive oil. Brush the crust with olive oil, then sprinkle with crushed sea salt.
- Mix together the chipotles and beans and spoon an even amount on each crust and spread evenly.
- Top with the black beans and cheese. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with salsa, sour cream, or sliced avocado, if desired.
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >