For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chipotle Black Bean Pizza
Rate this Recipe
|2 8" pizza crusts, whole wheat or white, homemade or store bought|
|1/4 cup canned chipotle chilis in adobo sauce, chopped|
|2 cups black beans, cooked or canned|
|4 oz. goat or feta cheese, crumbled|
|1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|olive oil, for drizzling|
|Sea salt, for sprinkling|
|Sour cream, optional|
|avocado (optional), sliced|
- Preheat an oven to 475 degrees F.
- Place the pizza crusts onto a sheet pan drizzled with olive oil. Brush the crust with olive oil, then sprinkle with crushed sea salt.
- Mix together the chipotles and beans and spoon an even amount on each crust and spread evenly.
- Top with the black beans and cheese. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with salsa, sour cream, or sliced avocado, if desired.
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >