For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chipotle Black Bean Pizza
Rate this Recipe
|2 8" pizza crusts, whole wheat or white, homemade or store bought|
|1/4 cup canned chipotle chilis in adobo sauce, chopped|
|2 cups black beans, cooked or canned|
|4 oz. goat or feta cheese, crumbled|
|1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
|olive oil, for drizzling|
|Sea salt, for sprinkling|
|Sour cream, optional|
|avocado (optional), sliced|
- Preheat an oven to 475 degrees F.
- Place the pizza crusts onto a sheet pan drizzled with olive oil. Brush the crust with olive oil, then sprinkle with crushed sea salt.
- Mix together the chipotles and beans and spoon an even amount on each crust and spread evenly.
- Top with the black beans and cheese. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with salsa, sour cream, or sliced avocado, if desired.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >